← N NETGRAPH.GG // FORUM
Address: https://netgraph.gg/forum/thread.php?id=133

Minecraft Feedback

Put your feedback on ideas, performance, issues, questions etc. as they relate to the Minecraft Server here

I like the idea that dead players drop their heads and you can place them to respawn them, or destroy them. I would like to open the discussion up to the players to identify potential issues with this such as the incentivizing of PKing for the sake of "collecting" heads
Will there be another dragon egg event now that the owner of the egg is dead?
the dragon egg now belongs to his ally, Crimson
FEEDBACK: These new players must have thought they needed to pay just to get whitelisted so they never join the server. It must be stated in Minecraft that they only needed to put their username HERE on netgraph.gg, and get approved immediately. And also, somewhere in this server, there should be a simple real-time log or list of newly approved players so they know if they can now play in the server.
Oh so when can I get the egg then because I cannot find it anywhere on me or in my enderchest - Crimson
We are discussing the idea of dropping the whitelist entirely. If this changes it will be at the start of Season 4.
I like the idea of dropping the whitelist

Post a Reply

text or image / 2 MB max
Anonymous posting. Image metadata may be retained.